Hi Mom!
You are rocking it! Has anyone told you that today? You are , you are doing great at this mom thing and I am excited to share one of the hardest things for me " meal planning" with a little one in tow. As a working mom and having a baby who is now 8 months ( where did the time go ) it is time for me to get back in shape and back to a healthy lifestyle . If you know me you know that I love to workout and eat healthy but sadly this took a halt when I had my son by caesarean birth . I have struggled to get back but it is time . Time to get healthy for not only myself but for my son, for my hubby and because I am a child of the King . So here is my crazy blog to being a mom , eating healthy and enjoying life.
Hugs
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment